Home Learning Device Pick Up Information
Hello BMS Parents/ Guardians,
We will begin distribution of electronic devices on Wednesday, April 1st for families who has indicated a need for a device so that their student can participate in Distant Learning. During the process, we will stay within the guidelines of the CDC (Center of Disease Control) and Polk County Schools. We are requesting the following:
- Devices will be distributed using a “drive thru” method. Please do not get out of your cars.
- Students must be present with parent to receive device. (students please bring your IDs)
- Parents and students will have to complete a Technology Agreement that requires both signature.
- One device per family house hold.
- To protect our students and staff, remember to practice social distancing during this process.
Please see the following schedule for device pick up:
- 8th Grade- Wednesday, April 1st (8:30am-10:30am)
- 7th Grade – Thursday, April 2nd (8:30am-10:30am)
- 6th Grade – Friday, April 3rd (8:30am-10:30am)
Distant Learning Platforms for students will begin to open this week on April 1st. Teachers will be extremely flexible this first week and will allow students time this week to get familiar with the platforms. Thank you for doing your part in this process to continue learning for our students.
Take home form can be found here: PCPS Technology Agreement Acknowledgement Form