Find resources to help your child succeed all year long.
Dress Code Information
The Dress Code does not allow for clothing with colored trim, stripes, embroidery, decoration, etc. It also does not provide for overalls (overalls with pants or shorts), sweat pants, knit pants/ skirts, leggings, etc. A small logo is acceptable. School administrators will determine if clothing is appropriate for school and complies with district rules. For more specific information on the student dress code, please refer to the Code of Student Conduct.
Other dress code rules:
- Khaki pants or shorts
- Book bags are not used at any location
- A belt is required if the garment has belt loops.
- Shirts (including t-shirts) must be tucked in.
- Shorts/skirts must be mid-thigh or longer.
- Shoes must be safe and appropriate.
- Clothes must be appropriate size, with waist of garment worn at student's waist.
- Clothing that is too tight or too loose is not appropriate for school.
Parent Curriculum Guide
Code of Conduct
Forms Included in Code of Conduct:
- 2016 - 2017 Directory Information Opt-Out Form
- 2016 - 2017 Email & Supplemental Digital Resource Opt-Out Form
- 2016 - 2017 Student and Parent Acknowledgment Form
SchoolMessenger allows us to stay connected with you - our parents and guardians by sending various school related messages. In order to receive non-emergency calls about situations at your students school, you must grant us permission. Opt in now!
Bring Your Own Device
Bring Your Own Device, also know as BYOD, is an initiative of Polk County Schools to encourage students to bring their mobile device to school and connect it to the school's network.
This initiative will help Polk County Schools adpot digital content for the classroom. Currently all High Schools and some Middle and Elementary schools are ready for students to bring their own device, please contact your school with any questions.
A permision form MUST be on file for students in order for them to have or use their own device.
News Letter Archive
Past issues of our newsletters will be listed here for your reference.
Quick links for Parents:
- MyPolkSchools Parent Portal Home Page
- Parent Portal
- Parent Curriculum Guide
- Online Enrollment
- Volunteer Home Page
- For more information on volunteering, click HERE.